Rosario Dibendetto Ripped off BIG BY Perris Calderon Ripped off
RIPPED OFF BY PERRIS CALDERON from Bellmore Ripped me off at the tune of 250,000.00 dollars the real story goes like this He was attractted to me being *** and all started showing and sending me naked photos of when he was "as he said hot and in his 20's with 2 other naked men" WHICH i WILL BE POSTING PHOTOS SOON ON UTUBE Any way I turned him down of course I dont go that way at all I love woman to much !!! Anyway he asked if I Rosario Dibenedetto would help him sell some Antiques which we found out after taking 2 weeks to unpack all the items and transport at a charge of course He then asked to put up some up front money which I was willing to because of some Jewelery he said his mother left him he had what seemed to be GIA PAPERS AND THEY LOOKED GOOD IT ALL APPRAISED AT $350.000.00 So we did the deal .and by the way I had all the antiques he wanted me to sell He was also trying to keep his two sisters from finding out about the Jewels which they knew nothing about and he wanted me to keep a secretc3541ed review #336162
You may also like
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "John Monarch is the owner of a call center / private labeler of health and beauty supplement called Direct-Outbound.com. On the outside he looks..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "I ordered a Mixed Hoop Earrings. the first and second time I tried to contact and I received no answer, the third time I receive an answer from arlette in..."
- "I ordered a roomful of top down matchstick shades a little over 3 years ago from SelectBlinds. Within months they began falling apart. My mistake, I waited until just..."
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this review to this breeder because I hope I can help some of the reader and consumers hoping to buyer a puppy in..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."